- Name: Alesyamuescledoll
- Age: 25
- Gender: Female
About My Show
This website provides access to material, information, opinion, content and commentary that includes sexually explicit material (collectively, the "Sexually Explicit Material"). Everyone accessing this site must be at least 18 years of age OR the age of majority in each and every jurisdiction in which you will or may view the Sexually Explicit Material, whichever is higher (the "Age of Majority"). You may not enter this site if Sexually Explicit Material offends you or if the viewing of Sexually Explicit Material is not legal in each and every community in which you choose to access it via this website.
IF YOU ARE HERE LOOKING FOR CHILD PORNOGRAPHY, MOVE ON. THERE IS NO CHILD PORNOGRAPHY ON THIS WEBSITE. WE WILL TURN OVER TO AUTHORITIES AND AID IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANYONE WHO ATTEMPTS TO EXPLOIT THE YOUNG AND THE INNOCENT.
Permission to enter this website and to access content provided through it is strictly limited to consenting adults who affirm under oath and subject to penalties of perjury under title 28 U.S.C. § 1746 and other applicable statutes and laws that the following statements are all true:
- I am an ADULT who has reached the Age of Majority in my jurisdiction and where I am choosing to view the Sexually Explicit Material accessed via this website;
- I desire to receive/view Sexually Explicit Material and I believe that sexual acts between consenting adults are neither offensive nor obscene;
- I will not expose minors or anyone who may be offended to the Sexually Explicit Material;
- I am voluntarily choosing to view and access the content for my own personal use and not on behalf of any government;
- I have determined that viewing, reading, hearing and downloading of Sexually Explicit Material does not violate the standards of any community, town, city, county, state, province or country where I will be accessing the Sexually Explicit Materials;
- I will not inform minors of the existence of this site and will not share content of this site with any minor;
- I am solely responsible for any false disclosures or legal ramifications of viewing, reading or downloading any material appearing on this site and I understand that providing a false declaration under the penalties of perjury is a criminal offense;
- I agree that neither this website nor its affiliates will be held responsible for any legal ramifications arising from any fraudulent entry into or use of this website;
- I understand and agree that my entry into and use of this website is governed by the site’s Terms and Conditions and I agree to be bound by them;
- The videos, pictures and dialogue found on this site are intended to be used by consenting adults as sexual aids, to provide sexual education, discourse and commentary and to provide sexual entertainment;
- I agree that this Warning and Affirmation constitutes a legally binding agreement between me and the website and is governed by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (commonly known as the “E-Sign Act”), 15 U.S.C. § 7000, et seq., By choosing to click below and enter the site, I am indicating my agreement to be bound by the above and the Terms and Conditions of the site and I affirmatively adopt the signature line below as my signature and the manifestation of my consent.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that a user’s device (computer, tablet or mobile) downloads when it visits a website. They allow the site to “remember” your computer, but not specifically who is using it, and improve your user experience. By associating the identification numbers in the cookies with other customer information when, for example, you log-in to the site, then we know that the cookie information relates to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies that facilitate personalisation to facilitate access to our Service and to personalise your experience.
In particular we use:
Session cookies, which only last for the duration of a browsing session. They are usually used to facilitate the access to the services on our website, to authenticate you when you are a registered member,
Persistent cookies, which last for more than one visit. They are used to remember a user’s preferences and actions within the website. In this case, when a user returns to our website, or visits sites that use the same cookies, the site reads the cookies and identifies the user’s browser.
Pixel tags. We embed pixel tags (also called web beacons or clear GIFs) on web pages, ads, and emails. These tiny, invisible graphics are used to access cookies and track user activities (such as how many times a page is viewed). We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our features and services.
We also use Google Analytics to collect information about your online activity on the website, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on the website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. For more information about the information gathered using Google Analytics please visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Our website also uses Adobe Flash Player to deliver video content to users. Adobe utilise their own cookies, which are not manageable through your browser settings but are used by the Flash Player for similar purposes, such as storing preferences or tracking users. Flash Cookies work in a different way to web browser cookies; rather than having individual cookies for particular jobs, a website is restricted to storing all data in one cookie. You can control how much data, if any, may be stored in that cookie but you cannot choose what type of information is allowed to be stored. You can manage which websites can store information in Flash cookies on your device via the website storage settings panel on the Adobe website.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
For more information about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org